Jojoba Oil Pure Series
Jojoba is perhaps the most universally loved carrier oil for the skin. It a wonderful first choice for caring for your skin with botanicals. Jojoba is a mild, nutty-scented oil that absorbs readily and applies easily. It contains many nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that keep our skin supple and smooth.
This organic jojoba oil has a golden sunlit color. Due to its fatty acid profile that closely resembles our skin's own sebum, it is highly regarded as a moisturizer. Jojoba is not actually an oil, it is a liquid plant wax that acts as protective nourishment for your skin.
Jojoba is useful for dry, troubled, mature, sensitive and combination skin. It is a soothing oil that balances moisture levels with deeply penetrating, non-greasy nurturance.
A 100% jojoba natural oil to give the skin a powerful boost, while recovering and protecting. Jojoba oil absorbs quickly and is suitable for all skin types. Use especially on acne-prone, sunburned or chapped skin.
Who should use Jojoba Oil?
All skin types benefit from using Jojoba oil, including normal, breakout-prone, mature, dry and sensitive skin. Jojoba oil is the universal skin moisturizer.
How to Use Jojoba Oil
On the Body:
- In the evening, apply to the face, neck and decolletage as a nourishing night treatment. Wash your face as usual in the morning.
- Jojoba oil can be used head to toe in place of your moisturizer.
- For a luxurious, extra-deep moisturizing treatment, massage into damp skin.
- Apply to troublesome dry areas such as elbows and knees to smooth and soothe.
On the Hair:
- As a nourishing styling product: rub just a drop or two between your palms, and then smooth over dry or flyaway ends.
- To restore moisture and manageability to frizzy, dry, or lackluster hair: massage a generous amount of oil into your dry hair and scalp. Relax while the jojoba soaks in (you can leave it overnight), then wash your hair. You will find that your hair is uncommonly soft, bouncy, and full of shine.
- While bathing, coat wet hair with jojoba oil and leave in for five minutes before shampooing out. Boost your haircare routine by adding a nickel size amount of jojoba to your favorite conditioner for extra soft and shiny hair.
Care: Our skin care line is 100% natural and contains no chemical preservatives. As such, the products should be treated carefully and not exposed to high heat, direct sunlight, or compromising conditions.
30 ml Glass bottle